Re: Patch: set of fixes for Bodystruct backend

El dom, 06-12-2009 a las 14:41 +0100, Philip Van Hoof escribió:
> Hey José,
>
> Awesome that you guys are finally picking up the bodystruct work.
>
> Will you also change the summary fetch in the IMAP4 code to only fetch
> ENVELOPE and BODYSTRUCT, and then immediately make the BODYSTRUCT pieces
> available in the caches? Right now the code for turning a chunk of IMAP
> reply into a CamelMessageInfo only eats raw headers, and not ENVELOPE.
> And for the BODYSTRUCT part you'd just need to save that part as a
> filename in the caches (to be compatible with the support that you are
> hacking on right now).

	:) Not... now. It's a goal I personally want to reach, but the part I
was needing was using bodystruct for supporting retrieval of only the
desired mime parts. And for doing this, I chose the option that's more
close to the ideal point (first bodystruct then envelope, instead of
trying to fix that partial message retrieve strategy :).

--
José Dapena Paz <jdapena igalia com>
Igalia