Re: Regd: Support to fetch given number of headers matching given criteria

Rajesh Sai T escribiu:
> Even the latest tinymail-2.0 doesnot have this support ?
> But Camel layer was forming the IMAP command syntax for this scenario
> [camel_imap_folder.c].

There is no tinymail 1.0 so I don't understand where you have seen
anything about tinymail 2. We have some ideas for the second version,
and one of the desired features for tinymail 2 is the one you ask for.

Regarding Camel, yes, there is support in camel, but there is no API in
tinymail that supports that.

Br