Re: Regd: Support to fetch given number of headers matching given criteria

Even the latest tinymail-2.0 doesnot have this support ?
But Camel layer was forming the IMAP command syntax for this scenario [camel_imap_folder.c].

On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 9:21 PM, Sergio Villar Senin <svillar igalia com> wrote:
Rajesh Sai T escribiu:
> Hi All,
>
> Do we have support in tinymail to fetch given number of headers that is
> matching the given critieria. ?

Not currently. If you take a look at the API,
tny_folder_get_headers(_async) there is no way to specify a query.

Br