Response 554 from Server :- Relay access denied

Hi,

I am facing some problem while i am trying to send an mail to some other domain like gmail using Tinymail

I am able to send the mail successfully within the domain.

I am getting the response from Server as :- Response 554 Relay access denied.

I have tried to find it on google where i came to know that i need to enable "Server needs authentication"

in my email client (tinymail), so i want to know how can i enable it in tinymail.

I am configuring camel-lite by enabling open-ssl option.

Thanks & Regards'
Nimit Manglick