Re: Can tinymail project sync to MS exchange server?

On Wed, 2008-10-29 at 14:09 +0800, lixujia wrote:
> Hi all!
> May I pardon to ask this simple question?
> Dose the libtinymail support to sync with MS exchange server?
> If not, is there any software can be used to make what I want?

There's a team working on a MAPI camel-provider at the Openchange
project afaik.

It would be trivial to port that one to camel-lite, and that would
enable Tinymail to support MS Exchange natively.

I once did the port, but their code has of course changed since that
port. I only took me ~ 3 or 4 hours to perform the port back then.