Does Tinymail have plan to support Exchange?

I'm development mail client with Tinymail. It's a good solution to make email client.
Thanks to all:)

Anyway, my boss ask to me does email client support exchange. So I'm trying to find how can I support it, now.

It will be the best way if Tinymail supports. But 0.0.9 does not. And I svn version either.

So I want to know is there any plan to support excange. And if so, when it comes real?

I'm very sorry to asking about this on devel mailling. But I could not find except this mailling list.

If you have any answers, please let me know.