Re: [Tracker] Preview patch for Modest support in tracker
- From: Philip Van Hoof <spam pvanhoof be>
- To: Jamie McCracken <jamiemcc blueyonder co uk>
- Cc: tinymail-devel-list <tinymail-devel-list gnome org>, Tracker mailing list <tracker-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Tracker] Preview patch for Modest support in tracker
- Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 13:58:37 +0200
On Wed, 2008-04-09 at 20:26 +0200, Philip Van Hoof wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-04-09 at 12:16 -0400, Jamie McCracken wrote:
> > feel free to commit this if you want others to start testing it
Committed as 1262.
> I plan to do some more basic tests but I expect to commit it this week.
During this week I will do more tests. It seems to work right now, but
it's still fresh and hot so, although I have reviewed it myself once
more, the code might have some quirks here and there.
> I also first want modest to have this "modest-open" binary, else I leave
> a non-functional tracker behind with this commit, of course.
This binary is not yet available in Modest's distribution. If the Modest
team decides to use something different than modest-open, I will of
course adapt the sources to reflect this.
> ps. I already have a GNOME SVN account, so I think I can already commit.
Philip Van Hoof, freelance software developer
home: me at pvanhoof dot be
gnome: pvanhoof at gnome dot org
] [Thread Prev