Re: [Tracker] Preview patch for Modest support in tracker

On Wed, 2008-04-09 at 20:26 +0200, Philip Van Hoof wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-04-09 at 12:16 -0400, Jamie McCracken wrote:

> > feel free to commit this if you want others to start testing it

Committed as 1262.

> I plan to do some more basic tests but I expect to commit it this week.

During this week I will do more tests. It seems to work right now, but
it's still fresh and hot so, although I have reviewed it myself once
more, the code might have some quirks here and there.

> I also first want modest to have this "modest-open" binary, else I leave
> a non-functional tracker behind with this commit, of course.

This binary is not yet available in Modest's distribution. If the Modest
team decides to use something different than modest-open, I will of
course adapt the sources to reflect this.

> ps. I already have a GNOME SVN account, so I think I can already commit.

Idd