Re: [Tracker] Preview patch for Modest support in tracker

On Wed, 2008-04-09 at 12:16 -0400, Jamie McCracken wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-04-09 at 17:20 +0200, Philip Van Hoof wrote:

> > After this version of the patch IMAP, Maildir and POP accounts of
> > tinymail based E-mail clients like Modest should start getting indexed
> > correctly.
> >
> > I also disabled the "find_attachment" function for the Modest support,
> > as on most devices you don't want to decode+write thousands of
> > attachments in /tmp (for example on the Nokia devices, /tmp is afaik a
> > memdisk -> not a good idea to write +15M sized attachments over there).

> feel free to commit this if you want others to start testing it

I plan to do some more basic tests but I expect to commit it this week.

I also first want modest to have this "modest-open" binary, else I leave
a non-functional tracker behind with this commit, of course.

ps. I already have a GNOME SVN account, so I think I can already commit.