Re: Building release notes for pre-release 0.0.2

On Tue, 2007-09-04 at 15:31 +0200, Philip Van Hoof wrote:

As promised a list of changes since v0.0.1. We will most likely do the
v0.0.2 release next week.

> I'm not going to do this E-mail each two days, just marking the start of
> it. I'm planning to make this list at a frequency of once per week, and
> a pre-release at once per two weeks depending on the necessity.
>
> Changes so far (two days since pre-release 0.0.1)

Philip Van Hoof:
  * Fixed a filedescriptor leak when there are no items in a folder
  * Changed the Copyright of tny-vfs-stream.c to LGPL
  * Date, Received, INTERNALDATE fixes
  * Fixed filedescriptor leaks with local folders
  * Fixed online command attempts when password got cancelled
  * Fixed a possible race condition in CamelMultipart
  * Fixed thread leakage on threads that are joinable but never joined
  * Major changes in TnyFolderStoreQuery and TnyFolderStoreQueryItem
    Support for non-regular expression matches and case insensitive
    matching added (major API change)
  * Implemented missing add_msg_async for TnyMergeFolder
  * Making Maildir implementation cope with invalid folder structures
  * Cyclic referencing in TnyCamelFolder vs. TnyCamelStoreAccount
  * Fixed deleting local folders
  * Error reporting and handling when getting messages
  * Coping with disk-full problems in the cache dir
  * Disabled content-building for the summary of POP folders
  * Counting unread items, fix
  * Removal of tny_camel_folder_get_folder (this was a minor API change)
  * Introduction of tny_camel_folder_get_full_name (minor API change)
  * Fixed folder renames for local folders
  * Local folders kept files open, which made it impossible to umount a
    MMC card, fixed.
  * Folder observers where notified even if folder creation failed

Mark Doffman
  * Restructuring the Python bindings
  * Fixed a lot of problems in the Python bindings

Javier Fernandez Garcia-Boente:
  * Several fixes in TnyCamelSendQueue
  * Added tny_camel_send_queue_add_msg_async API (minor API change)
  * Fixed notifications to observers in TnyMergeFolder

Sergio Villar Senin:
  * Added tny_merge_folder_remove_folder API (minor API change)
  * Added tny_merge_folder_get_folders API (minor API change)
  * Segfault fix in TnyCamelStoreAccount at folder remove notification
  * Fixed the get_local_size implementation of TnyCamelFolder

Vivek Sekar:
  * Fixed a Maemo integration build error in camel-lite's configure.ac

Murray Cumming
  * Error handling for TnyCamelGetSupportedSecureAuthCallback (minor API change)
  * Avoiding needless signalling when no changes are being made yet
    TnyAccount API is being called

http://www.pvanhoof.be/blog