Merging work

Hey Jose,

Would it be possible for you to check the differences of upstream
Camel's camel-mime-utils.c with camel-lite's. I refrained from
synchronising our camel-lite's camel-mime-utils.c with upstream Camel
because there might have been changes that you made to support the
attachment purging. I've found some changes that were unknown to me.

This is the upstream version:
http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/evolution-data-server/trunk/camel/camel-mime-utils.c?view=log

I can recommend KDiff3 for this, but you can use any tool you like of
course.

Obviously would it be nice to keep your changes and merge any possible
new changes applied to the upstream version to our version. The idea is
to make it possible to get a clean and nice patch using just "diff -r".
That patch should then show which exact changes that we made to create
our features (like your attachment purger). That way upstream Evolution
can filter out what they like and bring it to Evolution too.

ps. I'm adding the Tinymail mailing list in CC to keep the rest of the
world updated on this.

http://www.pvanhoof.be/blog

http://www.pvanhoof.be/blog