Re: [openchange][devel] Porting OpenChange Exchange provider to Tinymail

Hello Philip,

Now we've released libmapi-0.6 HOLODECK, I can finally get back to you
-- as promised -- and continue this discussion.

1. Gnome Evolution and openchange:
        You may have already noticed the EXCHANGE-MAPI-BRANCH on
        Evolution repository:
        http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/evolution/branches/EXCHANGE_MAPI_BRANCH/
        I was wondering if you had been in touch with the developers
        working on this branch and if bridging the gap would make sense?

2. Samba4, OpenChange and ARM:
        I remember a presentation Alexander Bokovoy gave at SambaXP
        about embedding Samba4 and just have found his PDF presentation
        again:
        http://sambaxp.org/uploads/media/10_-_alexander_bokovoy_-_samba_team_-_embedding_samba4.pdf
        Have you been in touch with ab and do you have more information
        about the current state of development of his researches?

--
Julien Kerihuel
j kerihuel openchange org

GPG Fingerprint: 0B55 783D A781 6329 108A  B609 7EF6 FE11 A35F 1F79