tny_camel_account_add_option(): Possible options

How can I discover what options are possible with
tny_camel_account_add_option()? The documentation only mentions
* use_ssl=never
* use_ssl=always
* use_ssl=when-possible (means use TLS, which seems odd)

Are these options specific to camel only? Are they documented anywhere
in camel? Or are they part of some standard?

For instance, how would I specify authentication methods such as
password and CramMD5?

Are there plans to make generic TnyAccount API for these rather than
leaving this to the specific TnyCamelAccount API?

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com