Re: Fixed the support for OpenSSL

Fixed and added some documentation:

$ tail docs/building.txt -n 9
SSL support
-----------
If you want to build with support for SSL, you can either choose for
Mozilla's NSS or OpenSSL:

  --with-ssl=nss        Detect NSS and if available, use it
  --with-ssl=nss-must   Require NSS and it not available, fail the build
  --with-ssl=openssl    Detect OpenSSL and if available, use it
  --with-ssl=none       Do NOT detect any SSL, and DON'T use it

http://www.pvanhoof.be/blog