Fixed the support for OpenSSL

Although still not tested enough, I fixed the support for OpenSSL in
Tinymail.

There's also a new build option:

--with-ssl=nss (default)
--with-ssl=openssl
--with-ssl=none

If either nss or openssl is selected, the configure script will
nevertheless know better and search for the availability of your choice.

With the option, though, you can select between either nss or openssl,
or just none (don't try finding a suitable SSL library at all, and
always assume its non availability).

The "nss" option is the default, preferred and most tested one.

ps. I tested the OpenSSL implementation with GMail's POP service too. It
seemed to 'just work'.

http://www.pvanhoof.be/blog