Re: [PATCH] Fix get_authentication_support()
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: Philip Van Hoof <spam pvanhoof be>
- Cc: tinymail-devel-list <tinymail-devel-list gnome org>, Johannes Schmid <johannes schmid gmx de>
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix get_authentication_support()
- Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 10:15:25 +0200
On Sun, 2007-06-03 at 15:16 +0200, Philip Van Hoof wrote:
> I'm going to ask Murray for reviewing this, as he's the author of the
> get_authentication_support functionality.
> If Murray is in agreement with this patch, you have my permission to
> commit it
I have committed it. If it works, and it didn't before then it's
obviously better. Thanks.
I wonder if the cancellation stuff is needed or useful, but as my TODO
comments said, it's not clear how they work anyway - I was just copying
similar functions elsewhere.
> (if you don't yet have a Subversion account, just ask me in
> private - like on IRC or Jabber - and prepare a htpasswd2 password
> Thanks for the patch Johannes, and welcome to the team.
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev