Re: Fix for tny_camel_account_matches_url_string_default()

On Thu, 2007-07-12 at 11:22 +0200, Philip Van Hoof wrote:
> Please in Tinymail always start variables at the top of a block.
>
> The variables org_path and org_pos_path are in the middle of the block.
>
> ps. I know this sucks but there are definitely still C compilers that
> don't like this.

OK, will do, but I don't think you'll find any compilers in use by
anyone likely to use tinymail that actually have this limitation. I
personally find it's not worth making the code more error prone just for
that theoretical case.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com