Re: Fix for tny_camel_account_matches_url_string_default()

Please in Tinymail always start variables at the top of a block.

The variables org_path and org_pos_path are in the middle of the block.

ps. I know this sucks but there are definitely still C compilers that
don't like this.

http://www.pvanhoof.be/blog