Re: Tinymail can't create folders on my IMAP server

On Sat, 2007-07-07 at 17:19 +0200, Armin Burgmeier wrote:
> I cannot create new folders with tinymail on the arbur.net IMAP server
> (it is a shared one, so I don't have direct access to it, but I can
> probably find out some more information if required), though it works on
> the openismus.com one. I figured out that if I replace "/" by NULL in
> the call to camel_store_create_folder() in
> tny_camel_store_account_create_folder_default() at line 856 of
> tny-camel-store-account.c,
>
> info = camel_store_create_folder (store, NULL /* "/" */, name, &ex);

I think "" or NULL is fine (if I look at the code in Camel's IMAP
provider). So if it works on all other IMAP servers too (which I think
it does), feel free to patch the "/" to a NULL or a "" indeed.

Can you create subfolders? Because the create_folder with parent = "/"
is only for root folders.

http://www.pvanhoof.be/blog