RE: Added a documentation section

By the way,

I have a CamelStreamGZip ready for use, but I might pick other LEMONADE
features over COMPRESS first. Basically because TLS also provides
compression (or can provide it).

I just wonder how we can test all this, and try to hint the server as
much as possible to indeed do compression.

I was also planning, as you can see on that page, to add support for
GnuTLS. This would avoid all license issues with OpenSSL (if any) and
would remove the need for NSS/NSPR (in case Gecko isn't used anyhow).

At first, my idea was to use the gnutsl/openssl.h emulation library and
after that port the openssl camelstream to gnutls's native API.