DemoUI Crashing for POP

Hi!

I am trying to run the Demo UI application with POP. After accepting the
password the passwd dialogue box freezes and the application too.

I also get the following message in background on stdout

"
libnm_glib_nm_state_cb: dbus returned an error.
  (org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.AccessDenied) A security policy in place
  prevents this sender from sending this message to this recipient,
  see message bus configuration file (rejected message had interface
  "org.freedesktop.NetworkManager" member "state" error name "(unset)"
  destination "org.freedesktop.NetworkManager")
"

However the IMAP access works for same account even sfter the above
messages.

Any hints on that?

Regards

-Nitin