Marketing: A first idea for a flyer

This idea would print on a A4 sheet of paper. You would have to fold the
paper into three parts (at 33% and at 66%).

This is only one side of the paper (the inner side, the stuff you see
when you unfold the flyer). The other side (the outer side) would be
more simple with in the middle part the list of vendors that can offer
you professional support for tinymail, on the first part (the front
part) the logo and once device running tinymail (or Modest or another
E-mail client) on its screen and on the last part a summary of features
(a bullet list).

So, like this (in case you don't get it):

| A | B | C |

A is the first part, B is the middle part and C is the last part.

Note that I would be extremely interested in what other people come up
with. I'm not much of a image designer ... I know.

http://www.pvanhoof.be/blog