RE: Missing dependency on Maemo platform

Hi Philip,

Hmmm... it might not be. I will provide a version which uses
the 770-connectivity library at some point, but it's not at the
top of my  todo list right now. Note that you can make it work right now
by just copying the older, dummy tny-maemo-device.c over the
newer one, and removing the dep.

And of course nobody is stopping anyone from implementing
tny-maemo-device
in terms of the older API:
http://maemo.org/platform/docs/howtos/howto_connectivity_guide.html#Conn
ectivityAPIFunctionality