CamelUrl: :/ or ://

I noticed that camel_url_to_string() returns, for instance,
"maildir:/home/murrayc/.modest/yaddayadda"
when we create a "maildir:" CamelUrl, but
"imap://myaccount/myfolder/yaddayadda"
when we create an "imap:" CamelUrl"

So that's one / for maildir, but two for imap and pop.

As an additional clue, the CamelURL documentation says that it would
create a file:// prefix from a file: CamelUrl:
http://www.go-evolution.org/Camel.URL#Example:_Creating_a_file_URL

Does the maildir: URL seem wrong to you too, or can you think of a
reason? I doubt it's meant to be a real well-formed URL, but the
inconsistency is odd.

I noticed it because we are checking the validity of these URLs in
modest and currently checking for two /s.

--
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com