On holiday

Hi there,

I will be on holiday starting next week but I'll keep an eye on
development going on.

Murray and Dirk-Jan will be maintaining libtinymail-maemo

Sergio will be maintaining all the rest of Tinymail until I'm back.

I recommend Sergio, for large non-trivial changes, to start a branch of
which I'll review all the changes when I'm back (and merge them back to
trunk).

Under normal circumstances will I create a release candidate next week
or the week after that (during my holiday, indeed. I guess I'll figure
out a way).

http://www.pvanhoof.be/blog