Re: [Fwd: Issue creating folders]

On Tue, 2007-04-24 at 20:32 +0200, Philip Van Hoof wrote:
> ps. It looks like Sergio is right
>
> email message attachment, "Forwarded message - Issue creating folders"

Aha, but this also means that no folder will be created. So it's
basically an error situation that should trigger setting "ex" to
something that is a camel error.

if (!camel_disco_store_check_online (CAMEL_DISCO_STORE (store), ex))
		return NULL;

Something like: you are offline, I can't create this folder.

I know offline moving messages around is possible. I don't think offline
creating folders is. I haven't in-depth checked this in Camel's provider
code though.

http://www.pvanhoof.be/blog