I will try a scriped Iface rename *today, now*

I will try a scripted "Iface" removal *today* and *now*. If all
succeeds, the rename will happen today, this evening.

Else, I will simply clear the checkout and forget about the idea.

The scripts that I will use are attached. Put all of them in /tmp and
perform /tmp/doit.sh to let the madness start. Beware that if you own a
Subversion account, that you don't commit it (I will).

It will also fuckup your tinymail checkout in case there's problems with
it. The scripts aren't really meant for others to run. But for others to
see what exactly will happen.

I will not clear the Subversion repository. After I'm done, a simple svn
up should fix your checkout. If not, well .. you are screwed I guess.

You will have to remove your make-install target directory before trying
to compile things. You will definitely get that libtool bug if you
don't.

Fasten your seat belts , etc etc

work: vanhoof at x-tend dot be