RE: libtinymail-camel dependecies

Hey Philip!

Seeing the sources of camel-lite I feel that for SSL support it has an
option of linking to Mozilla's NSS library or the OpenSSL library. By
default when I am building it on Linux it takes Mozilla's libraries and
does not look for OpenSSL library. If this understanding of mine is
correct the I have the following questions,

1. Whether camel's SSL functionality is complete if we make the OpenSSL
library available to it instead of Mozilla's NSS.

2. Whether replacing  #define HAVE_SSL 1 with  #define HAVE_OPENSSL 1
will make the OpenSSL library available to it instead of Mozilla's NSS.

Regards

-Nitin Mahajan