Re: Definition for tny_account_get_account_store() no t available

On Mon, 2006-10-23 at 20:26 +0800, Nitin Mahajan nokia com wrote:

> This is Nitin Mahajan from NOKIA.

Hey Nitin from NOKIA,

> I was trying to builld Tinymail with the latest sources(version 1046)
> and found that the definition for the function
> tny_account_get_account_store() is not available. This function is
> getting called
> from /libtinymail-gnome-desktop/tny-gnome-account-store.c.
>
> Building on Fedora Core 4 and with --enable-gnome=no.
>
> Could u please give me any pointers on this?

It can be removed. I fixed this in Subversion:

pvanhoof ubuntu:~/repos/tinymail/tinymail/trunk$ svn commit -m "Bugfix for a bug reported by Nitin Mahajan nokia com" libtinymail-gnome-desktop/tny-gnome-account-store.c
Sending        libtinymail-gnome-desktop/tny-gnome-account-store.c
Transmitting file data .
Committed revision 1047.
pvanhoof ubuntu:~/repos/tinymail/tinymail/trunk$

Thanks for the report

ps. In future it would be useful if you could use the tinymail
development mailing list or the trac ticketing system for bug
reporting ;)

work: vanhoof at x-tend dot be
blog: http://pvanhoof.be/blog