Memory consumption reduction

I have reduced another 10% average memory usage, especially noticeable
on large folders, by cutting unused features from Camel.

I'm using this in the libtinymail-camel/camel-lite/camel code:

#ifdef NON_TINYMAIL_FEATURES
#endif

Disabled API and features so far are references and size in the
CamelFolderSummary information.

The 10% is measured using valgrind. For example the reference allocation
accounted for 7% memory usage. The 8 bytes per header saved by not
having the pointer in the CamelMessageInfoBase struct is what I on
average suspect to save another 3%.

work: vanhoof at x-tend dot be