Python bindings are updated and fixed

The Python bindings have been updated and fixed.

Please test them. For the people working on the .NET bindings: please
check out the fixes to learn how I updated the bindings to cope with API
changes (it boils down to: I really really minimised the amount of
non-manual intervention).

I'm planning to minimise this even more by using `ls` like stuff in the
Makefile.am rather than lists of .h files and generating the import
tinymail.MyType as PyTnyMyType_Type crap that I often need to do
manually in the .override files.

work: vanhoof at x-tend dot be
blog: http://pvanhoof.be/blog