Recent changes, overview

The clever tinymailcode reader will have noticed that although I changed
a lot, things have gotten more simple.

Mostly inheriting my types has been made simpeler. I totally refactored
the HTML-with-Gecko support to indeed inherit from the base types in
libtinymailui-gtk.

For example the TnyMozEmbedMsgView now inherits the TnyGtkMsgView. If
you look at its code, you'll notice that it has become incredible simple
to create a type like this:

https://svn.tinymail.org/svn/tinymail/trunk/libtinymailui-mozembed/tny-moz-embed-msg-view.c

Nor is the mime-part viewer for HTML incredibly hard either. The viewer
inherits the GtkMozEmbed component and implements the set_part method of
TnyMimePartViewer:

https://svn.tinymail.org/svn/tinymail/trunk/libtinymailui-mozembed/tny-moz-embed-html-mime-part-view.c

I might implement a TnyMsgView that has functionality for saving mime
parts soon.

Also note that the idea is to let the TnyMimePartView instances save the
mime parts (but only in case their implementation also implements the
TnyMimePartSaver, of course), whereas the TnyMsgView instance (in case
the implementation also implements TnyMimePartSaver) would save the
entire message (including all encoded mime parts).

You can do this by using the TnySaveStrategy instance on the TnyMsg
instance. The TnyMsg instance inherits from TnyMimePart, that's indeed
why this is possible.

Enjoy the changes.

work: vanhoof at x-tend dot be