Re: Techniques to detect API/ABI changes

2006/11/27, Philip Van Hoof <spam pvanhoof be>:
On Sun, 2006-11-26 at 23:55 +0100, Øystein Gisnås wrote:
> As I said, it's a new GUnit suite (reusing tests) that link against
> libraries installed on the system (for example the previous release
> when you have that). The selection of tests in the suit are more
> limited (only public) so that you can see which ones actually break
> the external API.

If it would link with the existing tinymail install, shouldn't it then
use PKG_CHECK_MODULES (SOMETHING, tinymail-1.0) somewhere? Else the test
is going to be linked with the being-build libraries.

Did you grep for PKG_CHECK_MODULES in the patch? There is a change to
configure.ac..