Re: "Non public API" - documentation

On Thu, 2006-11-23 at 23:55 +0100, Philip Van Hoof wrote:
> The TnyGtkMsgView implementation now contains a lot non public
> documentation. Check it out!
>
> https://svn.tinymail.org/svn/tinymail/trunk/libtinymailui-gtk/tny-gtk-msg-view.c

You would by the way be worshipped by me if you would assist me with
adding such documentation to other parts and pieces of the tinymail
code.

Overviews and design documentation should go on the trac. But actual
code documentation, should be put in the code itself. Preferably using
JavaDoc or gtk-doc style comments (like what I did for TnyGtkMsgView).

http://www.pvanhoof.be/blog