RE: Move and copy messages

Hi Sergio, Philip, all,

Great work! Some comments though:

One issue here (also with creating folders I guess) is blocking; moving
messages, creating folders etc. could take quite some time when on
remote servers, esp. when you you are not connected yet, etc.

So, I guess it would be nice to make a non-blocking version which
takes a callback as a parameter, to report status later? Assuming that
is possible on the camel level?

Then, the patch:
- I would not use g_assert there; maybe g_return_if_fail would be
better?
- I would make a special case for src == dst, just like you make a
  special case for list_length == 0
- iter must be unref'd I guess (in tny_camel_folder_transfer_msgs)?

That's all.

Best wishes,
Dirk.