Committed memory improvements

Content-type info is now also mmapped. This is a major memory
improvement (6% less memory in malloc'd heap, 6% more memory in mmap).

ps. I really suggest taking a look at the TotalView debugger demo. You
can do crazy things with it (the demo works only for 20 days, sadly, but
I might invest what I earn from tinymail in purchasing the debugger,
I'll check what the team license's price is. I think they allow running
it over remove X11 that way).

You can do most of what the debugger can do in terms of memory debugging
with valgrind too. TotalView is, however, very nicely integrated of
course. Pricey too :)

work: vanhoof at x-tend dot be
blog: http://pvanhoof.be/blog