Re: [evolution-patches] e_iconv_* replaced with g_iconv_*

Because giconv doesn't know the mappings for charsets that eiconv does.
it's not about the libc apis they wrap, it's about using the correct
to/from charset strings in *_iconv_open() (and about the caching -
you'll notice that glib has a copy of e-iconv's cache, but at the
gconvert level rather than at the giconv level)

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Stedfast
Desktop Hacker - Novell, Inc.