Re: libtinymail-camel dependecies

On Sun, 2006-11-12 at 13:21 +0100, �stein Gisn�wrote:
> I'm not sure we talk about the same thing here.. It's not about
> whether you want mozembed compiled in or not. Say I force mozembed and
> have xulrunner installed. There's no way to make that work, and you
> can't have both mozilla's firefox's and xulrunner's mozembed libraries
> installed at the same time. What I want is that when mozembed is
> forced, it will detect whether you have mozilla, firefox, or
> xulrunner. As far as I know, most distributions use xulrunner now.

Aha, but that the tinymail build environment already does (it already
detect which you need to use)

xulrunner, however, is the last in the detection. So if you have
mozilla-nspr, firefox-nspr, nspr installed, it will detect to use that
one in stead of xulrunner-nspr.

This detection is coded in the libtinymail-camel/camel-lite/configure.ac
in case you want to patch it.

work: vanhoof at x-tend dot be