Re: .NET language bindings

On 8/9/06, Yoan BLANC <greut lists dosimple ch> wrote:
Bart Deleye wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to help creating the .net bindings!
> I noticed that Yoan is already on it, since he posted an issue a few
> days ago.
> So like Philip proposed, I would like to start a thread for getting in
> touch
> with each other and dividing the work into pieces. (I still have to
> learn gapi though)
I just made some tries here like :

writing the XML source file, generating the raw with gapi2-parser,
generating the code and compile it into a nice .dll library. But the big
matter is that I've got tinymail installed (with nm, dhcdbd and the
others) but it doesn't work, so I've got a lot of things to do on that
way before testing my so cute .dll with a homemade test app (that'll
probably be a copy of the python test app).

I think that we can meet on irc.gnome.org/#tinymail, no ? (I'm living in
the CEST (GMT+2) part of the world)
Me 2, so i'll see you there

Here I need an introduction to automake. I'll google a little bit
before, so you don't need to answer this request.

The autobook is a great reference! http://sourceware.org/autobook/

See you other there,

Yoan