Re: .NET language bindings

Hello,

I would like to help creating the .net bindings!
I noticed that Yoan is already on it, since he posted an issue a few days ago.
So like Philip proposed, I would like to start a thread for getting in touch with each other and dividing the work into pieces. (I still have to learn gapi though)

Greetings,

Bart