Re: [tasque-list] tasque-list Digest, Vol 24, Issue 1

2011/8/11 Richard <richard bosek gmail com>
> Mainly this one is moved/smudged. Some elements of written tasks are
> something coming over this zipper. I wanted to make  screenshot but
> obviously now it works fine :P
So I helped you, then? ;-)

>  In other word I was wondering if tasks can be saved in
>  external file.
Well, if you are using the RTM back-end the tasks are obviously stored
with RTM, so you wouldn't need to backup them.
If you're using the file back-end the tasks are stored in
${XDG_CONFIG_HOME:-${HOME}/.config}/tasque/sqlitebackend.db

But I think there is currently no way to export or import tasks.

Yours,
Nils