Re: [tasque-list] Patches that need testing/review

Update: Four more patches committed yesterday, very quickly after
Steve and Johnny Jacob left comments.  Here are all six since the
challenge:

Flags for enabling groups of backends, default to standard group (#567947)
tr_TR->tr in LINGUAS to fix make distcheck
Mark strings for translation (Petr Pulc and Johnny Jacob, #572074)
Highlight overdue tasks red, and tasks due today blue (#563748)
Clear "New Task..." text in inputfield on drag and drop (#566052)
Add ability to change category via context menu (bug #534749)
Initial implementation of tooltip for the tray icon (bug #532915)

I won't keep sending these updates, don't worry, I just am letting you
guys know that if you try them, they will be pushed.

Sandy