Re: [tasque-list] New and recent remember the milk tasks not showing up

Hello,

I wanted to tell you that I am seeing the same problems: no tasks in Tasque, although they are still in RTM. I have 51 completed tasks and 26 in my inbox.

I have been using Tasque for one month now and I really like it! So I would be really grateful if you could fix this problem!

I also think that the suggestion from John A. Lewis would be great, since I usually only have uncompleted tasks in Tasque, but would like to maintain the completed ones on RTM as an archive.

Cheers,

Marco