Re: [tasque-list] New and recent remember the milk tasks not showing up

I tried deleting the ~/.config/tasque folder to reset everything and force it to go through the credentialing process again. I also tried deleting old tasks (took the completed task list from 208 to 186) and I deleted all of my incomplete tasks. Still no change, though now I have zero tasks showing in tasque because I happened to delete all of the tasks that were showing before.

The error that shows up when it tries to reload the tasks is now:

Exception calling TasksGetList(list.ListID) expected '>' (3E) but found 'EOF' (FFFFFFFF)  Line 13, position 5981.

I'm not willing to delete ALL of my completed tasks, because part of why I am using these tools is as an archive of what I got done. I'm at a bit of a loss as to what else I can do to try to fix it.


On Sat, Nov 22, 2008 at 11:51 PM, Brian Merrell <bgmerrell gmail com> wrote:
Hi Rosie,

You can reset your Tasque Remember the Milk credentials by deleting
the entire line in ~/.config/tasque/preferences that contains the
AuthToken XML tag.  Alternatively you can just delete the entire
~/.config/tasque directory to reset all preferences.

Assuming you have a lot of tasks and if possible, also try Onur's
suggestion of deleting some of your completed tasks (or other tasks)
from the RTM website so Tasque isn't trying to pull as much data.

Please let us know how it goes.

Brian G. Merrell

On Sat, Nov 22, 2008 at 9:02 PM,  <rramaza gmail com> wrote:
> I have been using Tasque with Remember the Milk for the past few months,
> then yesterday when I started Tasque up, none of my uncompleted or recently
> completed tasks appeared. The only tasks that I can see are five from Sept
> 16-18 (and those aren't even all the tasks on those days) and the very first
> task that was automatically added by remember the milk.
> Everything still shows up on the RTM website. New tasks that I create or
> change from Tasque show up on the website, but changes made from the website
> don't show up in Tasque.
> This is the output that I get when I start tasque from the terminal
> rosie persephone:~$ tasque
> [Debug]: Tasque remote control active.
> [Debug]: Found Available Backend: Tasque.Backends.RtmBackend.RtmBackend
> [Debug]: Found Available Backend: Tasque.Backends.Sqlite.SqliteBackend
> [Debug]: Found Available Backend: Tasque.Backends.EDS.EDSBackend
> [Debug]: Tasque.exe location:  /usr/lib/tasque/Tasque.exe
> [Info]: Searching for Backend DLLs in: /usr/lib/tasque
> [Info]:     Reading /usr/lib/tasque/RtmNet.dll
> [Debug]: Storing 'Tasque.Backends.RtmBackend.RtmBackend' = 'Remember the
> Milk'
> [Debug]: Storing 'Tasque.Backends.Sqlite.SqliteBackend' = 'Local File'
> [Debug]: Storing 'Tasque.Backends.EDS.EDSBackend' = 'Evolution Data Server'
> [Debug]: CurrentBackend specified in Preferences:
> Tasque.Backends.RtmBackend.RtmBackend
> [Info]: Using backend: Remember the Milk
> (Tasque.Backends.RtmBackend.RtmBackend)
> [Debug]: Found AuthToken, checking credentials...
> [Debug]: RTM Auth Token is valid!
> [Debug]: Setting configured status to true
> [Debug]: ThreadState: Unstarted
> [Debug]: RtmBackend.UpdateCategories was called
> [Debug]: Configuration status: True
> [Debug]: RtmBackend.UpdateCategories is done
> [Debug]: RtmBackend.UpdateTasks was called
> [Debug]: Exception calling TasksGetList(list.ListID) Expected =, but found
> EOF [-1]  Line 13, position 4253.
> [Debug]: RtmBackend.UpdateTasks is done
> [Debug]: Backend sync finished
> [Debug]: Backend sync finished
> I've tried updating tasque to 0.1.7 (previously I was running 0.1.6). I've
> also tried complete removal of the package then reinstalling. However, even
> when it get completely removed then reinstalled, my remember the milk
> credentials don't get reset, so something is still sticking around through
> that.
> Thanks,
> Rosie
> _______________________________________________
> tasque-list mailing list
> tasque-list gnome org

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]