Re: [system-tools]extend gst to morphix liveCD (part3)

Hi,

the profiles for the network tool are stored
in /var/cache/setup-tool-backends/data/network/profiles.xml
Ok it works very well, I can copy all file in a persistant drive. :)

BUT...
I have some trouble with the ppp connexion.

I can't restart network-admin, I have this message:
Entity: line 53: parser error : Extra content at the of the document
	<ppp_options>[]ç<<w    <user>0</user>

Maybe the I need to have some datas in:
        PPP_OPTIONS => "/etc/ppp/peers/%wvsection%",
And what is the %wvsection% ?

I have some new questions :)

1)Have you some idea how to use the ADSL USB (eagle-adsl-data eagle-adsl-tools speedtouch eciadsl from debian) with GST? I would like to add almost one ADSL configuration ?

2)And how to manage the ppp Dial? Maybe it will be nice to have a separate tool to (des)activate the ppp

3) When I make a new network (eth0) I need to apply and after activate the iface to see the network up. I thing that pushing on apply should be enought?

Thanks a lot,

Olivier