[Setup-tool-hackers] PLD users - you got a bug, I think?

Just happened to notice this.
In current version - in the time-conf.in file.

At the end of the file.

line 666 (how eery is that ...)

 [ "local_time",   \&gst_replace_join_all, NTP_CONF, "serve        r",

I kind of doubt that gst_replace_join_all is what you use to set your
localtime - and I really doubt that NTP_CONF has anything to do with it.

I don't know what it should be, though - but I'm *guessing* that
"local_time" in that line should be "sync" - and that what should be
with local_time is  \&time_set_local_time