Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] GNOME System Tools 0.21.0

On Sun, Sep 08, 2002 at 11:14:56PM +0200, Carlos Garnacho wrote:
> The GNOME System Tools version 0.21.0 have been released.

  That's great! I'm working right now in the Debian packages, but
 they'll have to wait a bit, as GNOME 2 is only available in
 experimental.

> Changes since last release
> ==========================
>
>     * The project was ported to the GNOME 2.0 platform (Tambet,
> Garnacho, Chema)
>     * Added Runlevel tool (Carlos Garnacho)
>     * Bugfixing in the existing tools

    Can we talk about Debian? I need a stable fix to the problem of
  Debian names. For now, Sarge works as Woody, but that will be changed
  anytime soon, and we should think on a way to handle this. (for
  example, this version is going to be in Sid and Sarge, but never in
  Woody, so if something in a backend have to be changed because the
  distro changes, we have to reflect the change as only valid to sarge)

>     * New name
>     * Ximian is not sponsoring XST(GST) anymore

    Who should I give the copyright in Debian copyright file? Until now
  I had Ximian, Inc. Perhaps I should list both Ximian and GNOME
  project, or are you Carlos claiming copyright in the code you have
  added?

--
  Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo
     jsogo@debian.org