Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] GNOME System Tools 0.21.0

El lun, 09-09-2002 a las 00:02, Guenther Roith escribió:

> Why is the most useful tool (font) gone in the gnome-system-tools?
> Why are Display, Internet-Sharing, Shares gone?

A very simple answer: they were very unstable and they worked in a very
little number of distros.

in my modest opinion, the GNOME System Tools should take a new
perspective: Instead of having a lot of tools in a poor state of
development, we should begin with a little set of very improved tools,
and then increase the number of tools, but keeping a good general
quality.

	Greetings