Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] GNOME System Tools 0.21.0

El lun, 09-09-2002 a las 01:07, Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo escribió:

>   That's great! I'm working right now in the Debian packages, but
>  they'll have to wait a bit, as GNOME 2 is only available in
>  experimental.

oh!! you make me very happy!! I don't mind the waiting :-)

>     Can we talk about Debian? I need a stable fix to the problem of
>   Debian names. For now, Sarge works as Woody, but that will be changed
>   anytime soon, and we should think on a way to handle this. (for
>   example, this version is going to be in Sid and Sarge, but never in
>   Woody, so if something in a backend have to be changed because the
>   distro changes, we have to reflect the change as only valid to sarge)

Yes, that's a problem we have to solve, we should need a method to find
the debian version codename to avoid any confusion of this kind, but I
don't know any way to do this, have you got any idea?

>     Who should I give the copyright in Debian copyright file? Until now
>   I had Ximian, Inc. Perhaps I should list both Ximian and GNOME
>   project, or are you Carlos claiming copyright in the code you have
>   added?

No, in the worst of the cases, I cannot cost any lawyer :-D. I've been
talking with Chema and there will be no problem if the copyright is
still owned by Ximian.

	Regards

Esta parte del mensaje esta firmada digitalmente