[Setup-tool-hackers] redcarpet & XST

Hello hackers.

Today I started doing some tests with the xst tarball and the
ximian build system so that we can push packages thru redcarpet.
We can start pushing packages as soon as we are ready. I would like
to push the first package this friday. We should probably start
by building packages for the distributions which we are confortable
at this moment. Please note that even tho this is "development"
software, redcarpet makes it very easy to install a pacakge so we
need to make sure the tools are in the best state posible.

Here are the tasks that each team member is responsible for :
Chema : will build tarballs, upload to server and coordinate with peter
Hpj : will add a HUGE warning dialog that is ran the first time the user
      runs a tool.
Joakim: Needs to send me a list of the distros that we have good support
for.
        We will build packages for only a small set of distros at this
time (3-5)
Arturo, Tambet : Need to clean their bugzilla bugs and other bugs that
we find
                 in the process
Jimmac: Can you provide us with a big WARNING logo for the dialog ?
Anna: It will be good if we can start polishing the dialogs to make sure
they
      can be used with the keyboard only, i did some fixes this weekend
but there
      are still some rough edges.

regards,
Chema