Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] redcarpet & XST

On 29 May 2001 21:09:35 -0500, Chema Celorio wrote:

> Joakim: Needs to send me a list of the distros that we have good support
> for.
>         We will build packages for only a small set of distros at this
> time (3-5)

I suggest Red Hat 7.0 and 7.1, Debian Potato and Woody, and one of the
SuSEs (the one Arturo has been developing on). All of these should work
well.

--
   Joakim Ziegler - Ximian Web Monkey - joakim@ximian.com - Radagast@IRC
 FIX sysop - Free Software Coder - Writer - FIDEL & Conglomerate developer